CK Morris Associates,LLC….The Project Management Process Problem Solvers!
Toll Free 1.877.366.6579 x9999
To request more information or a Consultation please click on the "Request" button.
Consider the Following:
When discussing project management, have you said ............
Project management is only as good as the .....
By partnering with your organization, we help you significantly improve:
- Defining project scopes and “must have” requirements to ensure stakeholder/customer shared understanding, and eliminate decisions based on assumptions.
- Upfront project planning approaches that improve your company's ability to estimate work effort and significantly reduce poor estimates that can irritate your customers and decrease your profits.
- Speed and adaptability when responding to stakeholder or client requirement/scope changes.
- Inefficient project processes that cause internal bottlenecks and communication issues.
- Selection, implementation, and training on the appropriate methodologies to manage your company or department's array of projects such as Traditional/Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Project management practitioner competencies and soft skills building.
Innovative companies that develop and provide creative products, services, or technology face unique project challenges due to the ambiguity of their work.
CK Morris Associates, LLC, specializes in identifying & resolving root causes of obstacles in your organization’s project management processes and methodology that are negatively impacting your bottom line, customer satisfaction, and project execution/team productivity.
No matter the size (small-medium-large) or type of organization (non-profit, for-profit), if you use projects to deliver results to your customers or to implement business strategies you will significantly benefit from our services.
Our services include:
CK Morris Associates, LLC is a Woman and Minority owned business.
Are you an innovative, creative product/services firm or technology company seeking to improve your project execution and increase customer satisfaction?