Remote program and project management approach reduce Bottom-line costs on your projects
Welcome to the Virtual World of Project & Program Management!
PO Box 78306, Seattle, WA 98178
WE ARE A USA BASED COMPANY
It’s simple math. Onsite project management contractors and consultants start charging your project as soon as they report to work. You should expect to pay for:
We view our services similar to a doctor and a lawyer.
We are here for you when you need us, and when you don’t there are no charges!
1. You are billed only for hours required to provide efficient project management services
2. You pay no charges for idle hours
3. You take advantage of a customized approach for reducing overhead pm cost
During the life of the project, the level of required project management oversight varies. For example, the graphic below compares Project (A)’s weekly level of project management effort per phase (in hours) to onsite contractor time charged on a weekly basis.
Unlike onsite contractors who charge 40 hours or more each week, your assigned remote Sr. Project Manager will only charge for time required. For example, if a project takes 20 weeks to complete, a contractor could bill you a minimum of 870 hrs during the course of the project. Compare this to CK Morris Associates, LLC remote program and project managers who would invoice you only for 710 hours. Depending on the project's management needs, your organization could take advantage of a 17% - 30% savings off the bottomline!!!!!!!
Note: Weekly level of effort and hours billed will vary depending upon the project.
Contact us now to save on your next project initiative.
• A minimum of 40 hours a week for the duration of the assignment
• Waiting for computer station setups and log on access
• Waiting for critical project decisions to be made
• Waiting due to vendor delays